sunnuntai 29. syyskuuta 2013

Hello You

Hello I am Mirja
I want to introduce myself.
I live in Valkeakoski, very close to the adult education institutes. I have two children a son and a daughter. I have two grandchildren they are 5 and 3 years old and they are both sons.
 I am already retired. So I have a good opportunity to study many subject in this house,adult education institutes. I do potteri from clay, I  weave fabric, study use of a computer and English.
 My great hobby is  photography, I can't it very well yet, but I try hard and maybe one day I'll success to take a good picture.
I like all  kind of trips.and I have travel a lot.
It is very nice to belong to this group, and make trips together, as the journey to Poland.
I hope that we can spend a nice time together, and we can learn more English and a new wrinkles//knacks with computer.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti