torstai 31. lokakuuta 2013

Autumn jobs.

Today i was swimming in the lake for the second time  this fall. I like so much. Last week we was in Viitasaari. We picked cranberries. In the air was so nice there. There was no one in the forest . Except the two of as. I heard that someone had seen there a bear. I know that there are many bears, but I `ve never seen them. We saw two swans only. They flew like they was lost someone. I think they say goodbye to birthplace and flew far to the south.
yesterday I made juice of berries and think those big birds. Here is so dark and cold and I want go to south too. If you like look at swan too, so you see that here.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Hello Kerttu! It was very melancholic to read and see your blög. Beautifull pictures in your link.Have a nice day!

    VastaaPoista
  2. It might have been very calm and peaceful to wander in forest. You lucky did fine cranberries, great.

    VastaaPoista