maanantai 2. joulukuuta 2013

Hi

How are you all?

I have decidet do a little more for my english studying.
Instead of knitting I intend to read books. I went to library and lend a book in english.
It is a book from Charles Bukowski, The most beautiful woman in town.
There are short stories.

I have red it a bit. So far as I understud, I noticed that this book is not ment for old honest ladies.
This book talks straight out about different sides of livings.
On the other hand it should be good to extend own view of human lives.

Perhaps this is enough  for me. I shall go to the library and lent an other book.

1 kommentti:

  1. Hello Anneli
    It was nice to read your writing. I’m sorry to being too busy, because of Christmas. My presentation exercises are waiting to start. I’ll start them after Christmas, if I only can..

    VastaaPoista