torstai 6. helmikuuta 2014

Hello all of you

I think that there has been some sort of confucion ouer writing with Anneli and me. It is not my writing. I have had trouble with my iPad. I have written twice, but it it is gone loss.
This morning I was in bodybilding in Kuntokeskus Kanava.I liked it very much. It think that I will continue to visitid that place. Because I can not see very well, there is better to do excersice than on cross-country skiing.
Last week my grandchild visitid us and we had so nice time. We played "Uno" game so many times.
And guess what. I was "Uno" any way. Do you think that it is impossible to win eight yers boy "Uno" spel? Have a nice weekend to You all.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hello Kerttu. I noticed that there was some mess with our writing. My writing was there twice and in the other was your singnature. I took the other away. Now there is only empty place. I can not undestand how this is possible.
    Have a nice day.

    VastaaPoista
  2. It is imagine this world is'nt it? Have a nice day to You too!

    VastaaPoista